14:30
0
Pop queen Kelly Chen and Eric Tsang were invited to be guests at the new opening of a jewellery store, 3D Gold in Jiang Su, China. Kelly and Eric have known each other for a long time but had little opportunity to meet up. Kelly said: “We are both so busy, so when we do see each other, we have a lot of catching up to do!”



It will soon be Kelly’s birthday, when asked how she will celebrate, Kelly answered: “My birthday this year is the day before Mid-Autumn festival, so I want to definitely celebrate with my family. Be with my son and play with lanterns and eat mooncakes to celebrate my birthday.”

Eric and Kelly both helped out at the opening ceremony and gave out gifts for fans. He expressed that he loves giving out gifts and seeing people’s surprising smiles and happiness, it makes him feel happy too.



Source :Oriental Daily

Translated by:Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét