22:31
0
Yesterday Ella Koon exposed on Weibo that she was admitted to the hospital after an accident at home. She got 7 stitches on her arm. The injured Ella resumed work last night and attended a fashion store event. At the event, she appeared bandaged up on her right arm. Ella was having dinner at home the other night with her family and doctor boyfriend. Because her mother suddenly passed out, she quickly dashed forward towards her mother to help her, and carelessly crashed into the glass cup cutting her arm. Her wound was about 2 inches long and was deep into the muscle layer. She got blood all over her from the heavy bleeding and was immediately sent to the hospital by her brother and boyfriend. After getting an X-ray and 7 stitches, she was fine, nothing serious. However, she spent 5,000 dollars on hospital fees, very much a heartache to her.



Did her boyfriend comfort her? Ella said: "After the accident, he helped me stop the bleeding, but didn't comfort me. Instead, he kept patting my arm, made it so painful I felt like dying. He just reminded me to take my medicine on time to avoid infection." She expressed that with her right arm wounded, her daily life has been inconvenient. She will have to train herself to use her left hand and right brain. Will she ask her boyfriend to help out? Ella shouted: "Not necessary! Not necessary! I'll just ask my mom!"



Source: Mingpao

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét