22:53
0
Yesterday Leon Lai and Miriam Yeung held the press conference to the UNICEF 25th Charity Music Concert press conference and rehearsal. Lately Leon's tonsils have been infected, but still had to endure through the illness and perform. He said a few days ago when he was shooting JW's MV, he started feeling unwell, but for charity, he told the doctor to give him a heavier prescription in hope he won't affect the performance. However, he declared in advanced that he cannot sing high notes due to his illness, so he hopes the live audience could help him and sing along.



When speaking of his wife Gaile Lok announcing that she wants to have a child next year, asked if he has the big plans already? Leon said: "Leave it to fate and time, I rarely mention it." Asked if he is prepared to be father? He answered with a golden phrase: "I have been prepared to be an earthling since the day I was born. If it happens, then it happens, if not then I don't mind. I am prepared to be an earthling, carry out my work well." He expressed even if they have a child, he won't be making it public, he said: "I am not that type of person, making it public just frightens people. If we do have one, we can't hide anything, it is useless to say anything. Just do it! Let's do it!"



Source: Mingpao

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét