16:20
0
Suki Tsui is 8 month pregnant, but she still looks very fit. As a skincare spokesperson, she attended the promotion press conference yesterday. That was her last public engagement before her delivery. Suki told reporter she has decided to have her baby girl delivered by Caesarean birth in 7 weeks time. Earlier on, her husband Kenny had some disputes with the media, Suki took that opportunity to explain to the reporter that her husband is not a bad tempered person underneath. Suki said she wanted a C-section birth because she wouldn't be able to stand the labor pain. She said "I had a dream of my labor, I was in pain. Therefore I have decided to have the operation. In future if I am prergnant again, I will do the same. If I have another boy, I will call it a day." Suki was asked if she would stay at home before the delivery? Suki replied "Noway, if I stay at home for 3 days, I would be bored stiff. If I don't go out, I would become depressed."

Talking about Kenny who had a dispute with a magazine reporter last month, he was seen spitting saliva at the reporter and than called the police to prevent the paparazzi getting near to Suki. Suki disclosed that her husband is still angry at the incidence. Suki is supportive of her husband by saying "He lost his temper to protect his family, he is even more protective towards his parents. He is not unreasonable. When I first met him, he was dribbling with saliva, but he doesn't do it anymore. He will not spit at the reporter anymore."

Suki went on to say "We are still seeking legal action with that particular magazine, that is why we don't want our pictures taken by them. Whether they are banned to come near me, that I don't know. In fact Kenny is not a rough person, he never swears in front of me. I am not worried about my baby learning the bad habit. If there is any dispute, I know how to avoid it." Suki is a lucy girl, she said Kenny is with her 24 hours a day. Therefore she won't need a body guard yet and she doesn't need to teach her husband how to deal with the media either.

Source: MingPao/Takungpao(image)
Translated by: R.E.D @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét