17:55
0
There have been report that William Chan and his rumored girl friend Angelababy have not been seen together for a while. At the same time, he is rumored to be dating his senior Gillian Chung (Ah Gill). Earlier when William had an interview with Char Siu Yan at the commercial radio, he disclosed that Ah Gill had given him a pair of red underpants. William said "Ah Gill told me I have to wear something red underneath for the Chinese New Year. It would advance my career. I told her I don't have any red underpants, so she gave me a pair of as present." William went on to say Ah Gill reminded him that he has to wear them for a few days continuously. As he hasn't got another pair to change, he wore that for a few days. Reporter asked if it was the right size for him? William replied "I wear one size, it wasn't a problem."

Source: MingPao
Translated by: R.E.D @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét