16:17
0
Hacken Lee attended "In memory of Broadcasting King Chung Wai Ming Collection exhibition" yesterday. Hacken said "I attended a DJ training session over 20 years ago. Chung Sir was the tutor. In my heart, Chung Sir is the only one who can pronounce each word with precision. He even corrected my pronunciation. I remembered he gave me a set of notes on pronunciation. It was a pity that I have lost it when I moved house."

Hacken's wife is expecting their second baby. Talking about the recent news that a mother suffered post natal depression and she jumped down from the flats holding her 2 months old baby. Hacken responded "I will pay more attention to her mood changes after her delivery. Pregnant woman's hormone's is different. It is not a good idea just to look after the little one and forget about the big one. I think I can handle this equally well. It is also important that the family is around too."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét