17:50
0
Niki Chow has invited her colleagues Roland Leung, Chita Yu, Wildchild and Terry Tsui for the Chinese "reunion" dinner tonight. She hopes everybody could continue with their hard work in the year of the tiger.

Niki hasn't bought peach blossom tree for two years. This year she decided she would get a big one. The reporter asked if she is hoping for a peach blossom "fortune"? Niki said "I am a normal person, and I am ready for a love affair, but I have to wait for my "love of fate". As a singer, I need to have "love" so that I can sing a good song." Talking about Niki's previous boyfriends who are all handsome guys, the reporter asked if that is one of her criteria for choosing her partner? Niki responded it very strongly by saying "Certainly not, I will find one with inner "quality". In fact, I don't have any criteria, although I really want someone who is like "Chow Yan Fat". I don't think I can find one like him anyway."

After the Lunar New Year, Niki will be busy releasing her next album and also filming for her new movie. She is also contemplating to write her own song. Niki said "I was humming a song in my singing lesson the other day, the teacher said it was good. Therefore, I may try heading to this direction, that is to write my own song." Niki disclosed that she would try to be independent and lives on her own. That way, she can build up her own "little world".

Source: MingPao
Translated by: R.E.D @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét