18:53
0
After becoming a mother, Kelly Chen is always smiles when she is taking about her son, "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" Chace Lau. Kelly is already thinking about her son's marriage, as she has her eyes on Kenix Kwok's cute daughter.

During an interview with Cable, Kelly highly praised Kenix's daughter as very pretty and very cute. Kelly expressed that she would like to be in-laws with Kenix. Also, Kelly hopes to give "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" a little sister. Kelly said, "But, I will rest in the year of the tiger. I will work harder next year!" Kelly expressed that she will not oppose to her son from entering the industry.

When taking care of her son, Kelly is most proud of the fact the she is very handy at changing diapers. She also said that her husband Alex is not much of a help, but he is very good at putting Chace to bed.

Kelly also revealed some corny moments shared with Alex. She said, "I love hearing him say, I miss you. Every time I hear it, I feel very sweet. Then, I will tell him, I miss you, too".

Credits: hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét