14:37
0
Shirley Yeung and Tavia Yeung attended a charity auction yesterday. Reporter asked Shirley whether she would announce in public when she gets married? She smiled and said she would tell everyone. Therefore people don't have to waste their time to find out. She said married women usually have happiness written all over their faces, just like Kelly Chan and Miriam Yeung.

Talking about reducing stress, Tavia told reporter that people should look after their health and cherish their life. She finds it very stressful sometimes when she is working on TV series. She works day and night and doesn't have her own life. The reporter asked her how she copes with such a stressful life? She replied "I would mob the floor at home, and I get exercise that way till I am really sweating. Sometimes, I eat a lot and go shopping. In particular, when I am on holiday, I go crazy shopping. Although I am happy that I buy a lot of clothes, I do have my budget. I would only spend a five figure sum at the most."

Source: Wenweipo
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét