00:12
0
Yesterday Natalie Tong attended "Sai Kung District-Wide Clean Up Campaign" promotional event with Steven Ma, Nancy Wu and Chris Lai. She expressed that she has noticed the recent news relating to old love Amigo Chui's "comeback" and said that she has not kept in touch with him. However, she does believe that Amigo's depression is just for the time being. She also expressed that she didn't see Elizabete Kwong's interview on i-Cable, she said: "I only have TVB at home, can't see i-Cable. (Amigo is Elizabete's greatest love, Mother Chui praised that she's a good girlfriend?) To me, it doesn't matter, she can say whatever she likes. (Elizabete is talking too much?) I hope that she'll stop talking, but I don't think she's talking about me. (Will you reconcile with Amigo?) We are friends!" Additionally, Natalie expressed that personal hygiene is very important: "My future boyfriend cannot have a sticky looking head, first impression is very important."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét