18:34
0
Maggie Cheng attended the blessing ceremony for her new series and revealed that this Valentine's Day she doesn't have to work. She expressed: "For Valentine's Day, it is not just about lovers, but also relatives. I am about to get a little nephew. Having one more boyfriend is not a lot, having one less is not less. My career and love life is well-balanced. (Are you having problems with your relationship?) Don't make random assumptions, it is balanced both sides."

Michelle Yim gives first kiss to Dominic Lam

In the past, Michelle Yim usually only did martial art costume dramas, so this time for "Women Most Pain" she's going to be giving her first on-screen kiss to Dominic Lam. Michelle expressed: "The scene talked about us being a married couple and is thinking of a having a child, I have to be the one taking the initiative too. It's going to be a woodpecker-like kiss, not as heated as Alex Man and Carol Cheng's one." Asked about her feelings towards her "first time"? Michelle laughed: "Dominic's lips is really soft, we ate gum before filming the scene and the Producer also gave us chocolates. Of course this adds to my personal experience, felt quite fun." Asked if she will tell her boyfriend (Wan Chi Keung) about it? Michelle said that there is no need to. Speaking of Valentine's Day, she expressed that she will be cooking herself and prepared a gift to celebrate with her boyfriend.

Joyce Tang gets sick during after milk bath scene

Joyce Tang attended dressed in a deep V, she smiled: "I already asked the producer, people can recognize me more in this appearance. My role did plastic surgery, then my boyfriend and family couldn't recognize me. It was only when they saw my mole that they figured out it was me." Joyce also reveals that she got sick from filming recently: "The other day, I was shooting for a milk bath scene and ended up throwing up afterwards from the cold. Yesterday I had to rest on the rainy day. Today I am ok and back for work."

Source: Singtao, Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét