14:05
0
G.E.M attended a provident fund event yesterday. She suddenly twisted her words as she previously exposed that she was being pursued by a guy in the entertainment circle. She said "There is no such thing, I was just dreaming. It wasn't real, no one pursued me". (Your pursuer has given you pressure?) "No, the whole thing is fake. Don't ask me again. I am scared". The reporter asked why she twisted and changed her words? She begged and replied " Let's just say you write down whatever I say". (You lied?) "Yes".

As for rumours claiming her pursuer is William Chan, G.E.M denied this. "No, I knew him before I entered the industry". (He has split up with Angelababy?) "I don't know". (Does he call you piggy?) "No, I cannot tolerate such a name".

Source: On.cc
Translation: Matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét