05:27
0
Recently rumors spread in the entertainment industry that Fala Chen and Neway's oldest young master (Sit Sai Hang) secretly married in Mainland. Although the character used the reason of "privacy" and refused to respond, but the good news is traveling around. Rumored with Sit Sai Hang's younger brother, Marie Zhuge had once said to have not gotten along with Fala Chen both in outside and in the heart, the straight forward Marie exposed too quickly by accident that Fala is already married. She also implied that someone doesn't know how to respect the elderly and has no manners when speaking. Afterwards, Fala fought back and said that she's "releasing data to make news" and "counting on other people to reach the top". Feeling that she's getting insulted, Marie responded clearly stating her position by stressing that the person "releasing the data" is someone else, it has nothing to do with her. The two are in a war of words with the smell of "gunpowder". There is a high possibility that this war could continue to rise.

Towards Fala's counteract, Marie felt extremely frustrated, yesterday she expressed over the phone helplessly: "I didn't say anything! I never said that she is married, I have never pointed out that someone has no manners, I am only talking about myself. The other responses I made were about myself, other people's business I will not talk about." Fala said that you are making news? "We all want to be clear, all the reports are saying that I "made" it up, who is the real person who spread the news, we all know it inside!" Marie then repeated herself that she did not intend to make gossip and hopes that Fala won't believe such rumors and counteract her.

She also expressed that she is not trying to promote herself, last night she responded again to Fala's marriage news at a fashion show that she attended. She said: "Marriage is not suppose to be a secret, it is something happy, something to be shared with everyone. But I personally like to be simple, to hold my wedding on a hot air balloon. It is not surprising that I may have an impromptu wedding in the future. I feel that it is silly to hide it, I will at least announce to the public that I am getting marry and will invite good friends and family for the banquet." Asked if she'll have to change and call Fala "dai so" instead? She carefully answered: "I'll call her 'Laughing So'! I don't dare to call her 'dai so', I'm afraid she'll feel old. We are currently busy with our own things, haven't encountered each other."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét