21:56
0
Last night, Bernice Liu attended new film "Ip Man Prequel" feast at Tsim Sha Tsui and was asked about the rumors that Charmaine Sheh obstructed her saying that she wasn't willing to publicly announce her relationship with Moses Chan, which led to dragging her in the water too with the new Charmaine & Moses rumors? Bernice's tone sounded like she was countering Charmaine, she said: "Other people have their own way of responding. Getting dragged into the rumors, I cannot control it, I will not talk about it anymore nor will I answer if I am dating or not. I want to focus on my career, don't want rumors for promotion."

Bernice also exposed that the movie she's filming is encountering several problems. At first, she learned Wing Chun for filming, but when filming started, she realized that her role was switched to the Japanese villain clan and just needs to learn martial arts. She also mistakenly misunderstood that Ip Man's producer Sin Kwok Lam was a film martial artist, and felt very embarrassed.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét