23:06
0
Popular idol GEM Tang has been in the industry for two years. Earlier she received good results at the music awards, her record company gave her a big red envelope for good luck on a fatty year. She is currently just 18 years ago and already prepared 5 figures a red envelope give-a-way, she said that she felt 'pain': "Although I am really feeling pain, but this is something I have to do for good luck. Also the interesting feeling of passing out red envelopes at my age and not even married yet."

The other day, GEM was sweeping early at her management company, asked if she would help with chores at home? She said: "Actually not that much. My little sister and I usually depends on our mom, also after entering the industry I really have too much to do. I always end up going home really late at night, never thought about pulling out a bucket of water to mop the floor at those hours. If I really did that, I think my mom would really be scared!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét