02:05
0

Wayne Lai's and his 12 years old son, Lai Zheng Qiao's relationship has been very good, eventhough recently Wayne has been busy with filming, however as soon as he has time to spare, he would leave early to head home for dinner, his son would also turn down other meetings and return home to share good times, making Wayne feel gratifying.

Wayne expressed that his son who will be stepping into youth will celebrate Father's day with him in another way, "Last time, when he was younger he would draw some cards and all, boys are always more careless , many things are kept in the heart. But he's okay, I'm quite satisfied, he usually sticks to me, whine to me, when watching television at home he would lean on me. Eventhough I'm busy, but once I have time, I would accompany him, teach him swimming, cycling, play chess, and chit chat with him. (Did he complain that you never spend enough time with him?) "Once in a while, especially recently, my wife said that he always ask when is dad coming home. My son sees that I'm so busy, he would also feel heartache, asked me to be careful while working. These one or two words is enough to make me feel touched."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét