04:31
0

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung appeared at the Olympian City yesterday for The Mysteries of Love. Producer Lau Kah Hou said that the high ratings for the series is 34 points. TVB.com web clicks were 85,000. Raymond Lam said, " The World Cup has some effects on the series' ratings. Previously I read about the reports that said Japan said the series was copied, it was also originated from Hong Kong, we can't say that who copied who, we just add our own elements." (Take the opportunity to enter the Japan market?) " Good one too, but at the mean time there's no one looking for me yet, hopefully later." (Linda Chung said you have "prince disease"?) "If yes, I would have "died" long time ago, I'm a big kid, I haven't been working with Linda for a long time, still talk about us? Tavia will get jealous!"


Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét