09:37
0
Moses Chan, Bosco Wong, Kevin Cheng and Ron Ng were at the airport early this morning, getting ready to board a flight to Malaysia. They are performing a concert in Genting Highlands. Moses said he hasn't practiced singing for a long time, and is under a lot of pressure now. Talking about his rumored girl friend Bernice, who is also in Malaysia doing a film promotion, the reporter asked if he would invite her to the concert? Moses responded "I will invite her, but I am under a lot of pressure. I am worried I may forget the lyrics. I am there to sing along and have fun." The reporter went on to ask if he knew Gigi Lai is having a baby? Moses replied "I haven't contacted her yet, but I am happy for her though. I love to hold a baby, specially if he is cute and chubby."

Bosco disclosed that they haven't got time to rehearse the songs that they will be performing together in the concert, and he is not ready for it. Kevin heard that, straight away he said "Since when are you ready?" Bosco said Kevin is the best singer among them. Kevin replied "Let's die together than "(slang).

Source: MingPao
Translator: Hokkien128 @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét