04:45
0
Forty-two-year-old Ekin Cheng Yee Kin normally does not speak about his romantic relationships to self promote himself. Recently, Ekin collaborated with Jordan Chan Siu Chun on a Young and Dangerous film together. Ekin noticed Jordan's changes after he and Cherie Ying Choi Yee got married in February. Several of Ekin's close friends, such as Alex Fong Chung Sun also got married and had children.

Ekin and Yoyo Mung Ka Wai started dating in 2006 due to a mutual interest in badminton. He spoke of their relationship openly in 2008 for the first time, "I am not married and Yoyo is single. It's normal for us to be dating. I admire Yoyo's forthrightness!"

Last year, Ekin said bluntly that he did not want to get married. However it appears that he might have changed his mind this year. "In the past, I thought I would never get married. But now, I will truly think about it and ask myself, 'Should I get married?' "

Asked whether Ekin preferred to hold a lavish wedding banquet or get married secretly like Charlene Choi and Ronald Cheng Chung Kei. Ekin replied, "You critique Charlene's work, but you can not place judgement upon her private life and marriage. Even if she lied to the public, that is her right! Even in Andy Lau Tak Wah's case, where he was married secretly for many years, it is his personal matter.

How would Ekin handle his own marriage? "Me? Of course I will learn from the past occurrences... actually, I don't mind. I will tell everyone openly (when I get married)."

Source: Tom.com
Translated by: http://www.jaynestars.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét