18:50
0
Earlier on, TVB artist Selena Li (李詩韻), went to Germany to film a travelogue special. Since it was a rare opportunity to be in Germany, of course there was a need to indulge in their local three big delicacies like roasted pork knuckle, sausage and beer. However, Selena found that the food was too oily for her liking and admitted to liking Chinese dishes the best.



In addition to that, Selena who all along doesn’t like to drink beer, was sampling the beer and filming at the same time and unknowingly drank quite a lot as the filming went on and ended up being a little drunk until she was giddy in the head.



Selena who did not like to drink in the first place, also needed to try it, “German beer is quite tasty actually. I do not like to drink beer but I felt that it was okay. However, the alcoholic content was very high. While filming, I didn’t realize and drank and drank until I was giddy. And eating lots of pork knuckles and sausages, I grew fat. afterall I’m Chinese so I think Chinese dishes, which are plain and light, suit me best!”



Simple Love Is All the More Precious



In this trip to Germany, Selena Li stayed for a total of 12 days but did not bump into any new romance. Selena laughed and said, “Nope, nothing! There’s no handsome guys in Germany. Actually maybe it’s because I’m more traditional. Chinese guys suit me the best.”



Although she did not meet any new guy during her stay in Germany, the trip overseas made Selena change her mindset about love, “Among the tour mates, there was a couple who were very simple. From first love to marriage, they were very sweet. Looking at them, I realized that love can actually be so simple. I will keep that in mind when scouting for my partner in love.”



Hopes Hong Kong Would Use Electricity Wisely



Asked whether the man whom she had hugged and kissed at a nightclub, who resembled a tall and big version of Erik Fok (霍啟山), was her cup of tea, Selena replied, “He is only my good friend. I did not feel that type of feelings towards him at all. He is a good man with good conditions but not my cup of tea.”



Germany is an advanced city in environmental protection, such that the locals had developed solar and wind energy. No one could even see bicycles placed everywhere on the streets for rental. Selena thus advised, “I hope Hong Kong will take Germany’s example as an understudy and try using solar and wind energy instead to save our electricity.”



Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc

Translated by: Ah K @ JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét