23:31
0






The Macau Gambling King's daughter Florinda Ho came back to Hong Kong from England last Saturday to have a high-profile dinner with her parents and boyfriend Joel Chan. Florinda and Joel have been dating for half a year, but although the public has been spreading false rumors and negative news, the couple were never indecisive about their relationship. On Sunday (the 14th), Florinda accepted an exclusive interview where she strongly supports that Joel is not greedy for money: "He loves me a lot, and I deeply trust him. As the public thinks Joel only likes my money, I can honestly say at this moment, he already has fame and fortunes, is that not enough?"



Joel also declare a deep statement to [East Weekly], greatly praising Florinda as "gentle and has a good heart". He clarifies that he never spent Florinda's money. "Usually when we have dinner, I pay for it. If I were to be like what the media said, eat and live off her, then I believe Florinda wouldn't have been with me."



Florinda also frankly said she does not mind if her boyfriend is wealthy or not: "I do not care if he can support me or not, the most important is he treats me well and love me. That is enough."



During the interview, Florinda talked about the entire progression of her relationship with Joel, from when they first met to when they started dating.



"We met at a banquet in Macau, a friend introduced us. After meeting him for the first time, we used 'whats up' to chat. Later, the times I would be in Macau, he would come out to have dinner with me."



Both of them love the fashion trend, and they have unlimited topics to talk about. After a few more times seeing each other, love started to spark. Not long after they started dating, Florinda already invited Joel over to her house and introduced him to his mom and younger sister."



"My mom won't control me on relationships, she knew we were dating and just mentioned 'That's good, be careful!" She would also have chats with Joel like asking him 'Is filming difficult? I don't have a good memory, do artists have to have good memory? and other topics like that."



"At the time Joel had a lot of negative news, but my father is very open. He just asked: 'Are you clear of Joel's past?' I answered: 'I am very clear.' Dad then expressed: 'Then it's not a problem, even if there are some negative news on the papers, just as long as you both are truly in love, insist to go on, and don't give up, then it is not that you won't be happy."



At the dinner with Florinda's parents, because Joel played the Emperor in TVB series Relic of an Emissary, the Gambling King joked that he's the Emperor and can have several wives. Florinda immediately said: "I forbid him from getting more than one wife!"


Source: East Weekly

Translator: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét