22:56
0
Rumored boyfriend, Alastair Lam (林忠豪), publicly declared yesterday that he launched his pursuit of Bernice Liu (廖碧兒). At a promotional event yesterday, Bernice appeared lively and stated, “Of course I am happy. I have a lot to do after returning to Hong Kong. While filming in Hengdian earlier, I did not eat well at all.” Regarding Alastair’s statement that he was wholeheartedly pursuing her, Bernice smiled, “Many thanks for his praises. However, I am very busy now. I do not have time to even see my friends and family!”



Asked whether she was happy, Bernice said, “Everyone wants to have pursuers. Artists cannot have normal dating lives.” (Are you remaining friends?) “I do not feel that he is pursuing me.” (Are you rejecting him?) “No one declared their love towards me!” When asked whether Bernice was unable to set aside ex-boyfriend, Moses Chan (陳豪), Bernice’s expression changed. “I do not want to discuss things from the past.”



Source: Orientaildaily.on.cc

Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét