20:53
0
Niki Chow and Hanjin Tan appeared at a HP event. Niki exposed that when she was on the flight back to HK from Shanghai, she encountered a 'hacker in the air'. She said: "The foreign male sitting next to me kept asking me in both English and Mandarin, if I was Niki Chow and if I bought stocks. Later, I fell asleep and suddenly was awaken when I heard shutter sounds. When I woke up, I saw him all bending over in front of me. At the time, I was very angered and frightened."



Niki expressed she didn't know if he had intentions, but she feared of her ugly sleeping look getting exposed. Later, she just complained to the flight attendant and asked her colleagues to pay more attention to websites, in order to prevent her photos from circulating. She said: "The flight attendant said she saw his behavior the entire time, but because she saw us talking, so she didn't interfere." Niki expressed the airline promised to protect any relating information. If one day she had to call the police, she can use it as evidence.



Niki said she understands that she cannot stop others from taking pictures in public areas, but the man's actions lacked respect. She said: "There is no way to avoid it other than buying the seat next to me too or maybe go on a personal airplane."



Also, Hanjin will be releasing a new album this month to celebrate his 10th anniversary of being in the industry. He said: "Next February, it will be my 10th year in the industry. The new album is about my likes and dislikes."



Hanjin will soon be charging into the toy box and shoot a TVB series. He reveals he'll be pairing up with Joyce Tang and joked if there are any intimate scenes, he's afraid someone might beat him."



Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét