20:49
0
The day before, Ada Choi and her husband took their daughter out to Church. That afternoon at around 2pm, Ada was seen leaving the church and walking towards the parking lot nearby. The chubby baby Chor Yee was carried by her husband Max Zhang's sister-in-law. Although Chor Yee is only 3 months old, she is well spirited with her eyes looking around, and her chubby hands and feet are just so cute.



Reporters approached Ada, who was in a great mood. She said in a spoiled child voice: "I don't have make up on." Asked if she especially took her daughter out to share the family happiness? She said: "I don't have work now, so of course I'm enjoying family happiness. I stay with my daughter every day. Although baby caring is difficult, I'm still happy. My daughter is behaved and cute."



The people around Ada advised her not to praise her daughter like that, otherwise she'll get sensitive. She said: "Of course I'm not afraid of that, I believe in God."



Ada reveals her daughter is over 16 pounds now, but because the weather is too hot, she shaved off all her daughter's hair. Currently breastfeeding, Ada is working hard trying to lose the weight: "In fact, I'm keeping it pretty OK. Just about the same as before I gave birth."



When speaking of War and Beauty 2, Ada said: "Still discussing because this is a grand production. If I could take part in this series, then it be pretty good, of course it be great! However, the earliest I can start is next year." When asked when she starts shooting series again and her daughter hasn't got off the milk yet, won't that be troublesome? She said: "I'll think about it next year. Within this year, I won't be shooting any series."



Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét