21:20
0




Ron Ng, Alan Tam, Kenny Bee, Simon Yam, Sammo Hung, Timmy Hung and Janet Chow attended the JC Football School Opening Ceremony yesterday. When asked about rumored girlfriend Viann Zhang has been insulted by a large group of fans on Weibo. Besides personal attacks, even her family was miserably 'greeted' as well. Ron appeared helpless and wanted to fight justice for Viann. Yesterday at 4am, Ron posted on his own Weibo: "If you all really support me, then please respect her." Also, when facing reporters, he said frankly: "Shouldn't be attacking people, Weibo is a very healthy environment, not a place to scold at people. In short, if there are anyone around me that has trouble, I would do the same (strike back), I need to be a man! (Have you contacted Viann?) No, we should all calm down. There is no reason to suffer so much after 1 rumor. (Are you unhappy?) Of course, if because of me that others are hurt, I feel really sorry."



Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: aZnangel @
AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét