19:40
0
Yesterday Shirley Yeung arrived in Harbor Heights Shopping Center for a Tiger Lunar New Year event. She said: "This year I want to receive more red envelopes. (Is it because your planning to marry next year so trying to make the most of it this year?) No, it is because I really enjoy lucky packets. (Do you have to go to your boyfriend's place for new year greetings?) I have to work on the first day, maybe later."

Shirley reveals that earlier she went overseas for stage work, fortunately the audience there were really polite, making her feel safe. She said: "The most embarrassing situation I've encounter was when I met a very excited fan grabbing my hand and didn't let go. Usually when I'm on stage, I will need to have security with me, I'm so small while they are so big and tall, able to protect me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét