00:07
0
The cast of "72 Tenants of Prosperity" arrived in Causeway Bay and Mong Kok for promotion handing out scrolls and posters to attract more onlookers to come grab them. For this to happen, the organizers sent out more than 20 security personnels to keep the artists safe. Recently rumored to have secretly married Neway young master (Sit Sai Hang), Fala Chen expressed that she hopes to stay away from gossips in the new year and hopes to find the the culprit that leaked such news. Asked if she does have plans for marriage? Fala said: "Yes I have thought about it, marriage is a dream that I had since childhood. It is the most important thing in one's life. Before I have thought about marriage at 20 something years old, but now because I have more job opportunities, my new goal is age 30." Reached consensus with other half? "Other half is the most important person in one's lifetime, but, if he is not a person within the entertainment circle, I will keep him completely protected."

Source: Mingpao, Takungpao (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét