03:05
0
Joey Yung, Leo Ku and Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) accepted an online interview at a radio station sharing their struggles in the past decade. Just came back from Shanghai, Joey poured out grievances when she saw Reporters: "This morning when I was coming back from Shanghai, I fell asleep in the car on the way to the airport because I woke up too early. Then suddenly I noticed someone started snapping pictures of me! In the blur, I saw the driver with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding his cell phone, so I immediately stared at him through the rear mirror, his eye contact looked like he was up to something and looked evil. At the time it was just me, my make-up artist and hairstylist."

Rarely with a grudge, Joey had always waited for her assistant to come rescue her, she continued: "Because she was in another car, when we got to the airport, the driver even told me to give him an autograph. I then told him to show me his cell phone so I can look at it. He didn't know I'm a computer prodigy and really did gave it to me. (Then what?) I immediately found the photos in the phone and quickly deleted them. I also told him I'm not signing him an autograph as a consequence." Joey frankly said that this incident made her worried about her life safety: "Turns out that the world really isn't safe at all, feels naked. (Smart?) No, its just a wake up call."

Charlene: HK Music Industry should be more united

About the rumors that Amusic is upset at TVB because Janice Vidal didn't get any awards at the "JSG Awards", so they are giving TVB the silent treatment by refusing to do any interviews. As the winner of the "Golden Melody Song Award" that Amusic wanted, Joey laughed: "That exaggerated? I didn't see the report so I don't know how to respond. I heard of Janice's song "If World Does Not Have Fairytale". (Which song is good?) Of course mines!"

Ah Sa and Leo both felt that Joey's "In Search of Deities" well deserved the Golden Melody Song Award. Ah Sa said: "Don't talk about which song is the most hit, but every station has their own mechanism. (Amusic giving the silent treatment?) I believe that HK singers want the HK Music Industry to be united too, other places are also very competitive, so we have to be even more united to fight it." Leo said: "Both songs are good, Joey's song is really good to listen to, I don't want to comment on something I don't know too much about though."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét